FREE DELIVERY FOR
for UK Orders over £40 3 to 5 working days
UK Orders under £40 £4.99 delivery in 3 to 5 working days
Europe Orders £10.50 delivery in 3 to 7 working days
Rest of the World £17.99 delivery in 3 to 7 working days
International orders over 2kg may incur additional delivery charges. If this is the case we will get in touch with you to discuss your delivery options before we send the items out to you.
- Orders are sent 1st Class Recorded Delivery through Royal Mail or via courier.
- Orders will require a signature on receipt.
- Rates include postage, packing and insurance.
Please note that if your order is to be delivered to a country outside the European Union, you will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country.
Exchange or Refund
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt. Please let us know if you need more time return the item, either by phone or email. To return any unwanted items to us, please fill out the returns slip you received with your delivery and send it along with your unwanted items back to us using the pre-paid returns label included with your order. Shoes must be returned unworn and in their original box. Windmill will not accept returns of items that have been worn, used and/or not in their original box.
If you didn’t receive a free returns label in your original parcel or you have lost the label you can contact us by phone on 0208 340 6700 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you.
Royal Mail have a maximum parcel size limit of 610mm x 460mm x 460mm. If your parcel is larger than this, please email us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately the free returns service is only applicable for UK orders. If you are based outside of the UK and would like to return any items to us then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the returns procedure below:
- Complete the returns form that was enclosed with your purchase, making sure you fill in all the fields. If you don’t have your order copy/returns slip then please enclose a note in with your package giving your name, contact details, order number and instructions for exchange/refund or download a copy here. Please note that we are unable to process returns/exchanges sent without any paperwork even if you have emailed us in advance.
- Wrap your item securely and place it in packaging of your choice along with your completed returns form.
- Do not stick any labels or tape directly on the shoe box as this will damage the box and make it unsuitable for resale.
- Get a proof of postage receipt from the post office when you drop your parcel off.
Faulty or Unwanted Products
If a product is faulty or you have changed your mind and you require a refund, we will credit the original card for the sum paid minus postage costs. Refunds will be made within 10 days of the date we receive your faulty item.
Please send all returns to:
98 Weston Park
If you would like to exchange a web purchase in our shop within 28 days of receipt, please bring along your receipt and we will be happy to help you find a replacement. If you would like a refund you can give your item and your paperwork with a shop assistant, and you will be given refund or the amount of your purchase minus postage. Refund may take up to 10 days.
We work from a ‘live’ stock system in our store. This means that very occasionally, there could be a situation where the item has sold in the shop before our online stock has been updated. In these situations, we reserve the right to cancel your order and make a refund if we are unable to secure further stock from our suppliers.